The Natural Beauty of Teeth Implants
You don’t have to suffer and settle with an unattractive smile, thanks to dental implants. Learn how these dental aids can improve your smile, comfort, and confidence.
The Appeal of Teeth Implants
Today, more and more people are discovering a dental restoration treatment called dental implants. These implants secure a replacement tooth or teeth into your jaw, such as bridges, dentures, or crowns. Their appeal lies in the way they function and feel like natural teeth while improving the look of your smile. Teeth implants are placed by an implants dentistry specialist and simply require the same care as natural teeth, such as regular brushing, flossing, and professional check-ups and cleanings. While implants are more costly than other tooth replacement treatments, many dentists offer financing and accept insurance for more affordable dental implants. And with implants lasting longer than other restoration treatments, they can save you the cost of additional treatments, which shows how affordable dental implants can be over time.
The Steps to a Better Smile
The placement procedure for implants may call for multiple trips to an implants dentistry specialist, but these trips are worth the time because they can do so much for your smile. The process typically involves the following steps:
- First, you’ll need to schedule a consultation with an implants dentistry specialist for an initial exam, dental imaging, medical history, treatment answers, and discussion of treatment options.
- Next comes the surgical procedure where the dental implant is attached to the jawbone.
- Once it’s attached, the implant will bond to the natural jawbone and grow together to form a strong and stable foundation for replacement teeth.
- After the implant has bonded to the jawbone, a tiny connector is placed on the implant to attach it to the replacement bridge, dentures, or crown.
- Then, the replacement tooth or teeth are attached to the connector to give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
To learn about our family dentistry practice in Sarasota, call Advanced Dental Care of Sarasota today at (941) 306-1818 or make an appointment.
Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Sarasota. With 20 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Advanced Dental Care of Sarasota, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Advanced Dental Care of Sarasota.